Monday, December 04, 2017

A New Year's Plan??

I rarely plan ahead for the New Year, but lately I've been itching to start another big "something," and my rediscovered fascination with MarBek/Serendipity Designs seemed like the perfect opportunity to jump in.  So....
This is the Seaside Angel, and I plan on leaving off the halo and wings.  The fabric is Sunny*Dyes "sky, sea & sand" in 32-ct. lugana.  I love it!!!  I'm not always a fan of the custom-dyed/painted fabrics, but I think this is just perfect.  Once I finish the little Star Angel, this will be tough to resist.

5 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, she is going to be stunning! The fabric will be perfect for her.

Beth said...

What interesting linen. Looking forward to seeing it after you begin stitching.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a lovely angel to stitch on the 'sky, sea & sand' fabric you have! I look forward to seeing your start and progress on this one.

Justine said...

Perfect fabric! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on this.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great fabric for the Seaside Angel! Sparklies does a similar one which I used for another seaside design.
I loved the story in your previous post about your daugher being an elf. A double act in the making I feel!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...